Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jumping crazy



Connor's Favorite thing is his Jumpy seat - he could spend hours in it - He has not reached the weight limit although I am not so sure about the safety limit. I also included some photos of Brian and his dad and brother playing golf at the Honor's - they treated Doug for his birthday -they had beautiful weather and the pictures are gorgeous> and the picture of Connor and the Mowery boys over for dinner was too cute not to post! Lara had a much better picture than I did

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious. You better be careful, he looks like he is going to take off!! I miss you guys so much. I miss him. Give him a kiss for us. Love, Mandy

The Fleming Boys said...

What a bouncy-big boy! So sweet! I wish that we could get Sawyer and Connor together. I have no doubt they'd have a blast!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Chris, Magill and Sawyer

Emerson and Brooks said...

Connor is so darn cute!!! I love the bouncy seat video! Hope to see you guys soon! Love- Kim

Holland said...

That was hysterical. He is just too precious!

Jenny Moore said...

I love it!! He looks like he is having a blast. Miss you all!