Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Fall



As much as I have resisted letting go of Summer -Fall schedules and routines and football are apon us. Connor has started Mother's Day out -or as I call it "school" -on Tuesday's and Thursday's and is loving it. His teachers say he is adjusting very well and is learning to play with kids his on age.He has also begun Kindermusik which is a great program especially with his attraction to music. Myself not knowing what to do with my new fund free time have gone back to work as a PRN dietitian at Parkwest Medical - for those of you who do not know what PRN is -it's basically as needed, so I act as the relief RD when people are scheduled off. I am loving it! It is so nice to be able to use my brain and have adult time but still be able to pick up Connor and be a mommy. Otherwise are usually crazy fall has begun with Junior League in full swing, Brian is still busy with Rotary, Nucleus and work, and of course the much anticipated begining of football! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: