Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Guess What????????



Connor made big annoucement this past week - He is going to be a Big Brother! I am 10 weeks along and due August 29th - this is what I get for swearing I would never have an August baby. We had our first ultrasound about a week and a half ago and everything looks great - healthy heartbeat and even starting to see little arms and a torso! I really have been feeling good aside from the occasional nausea and definate cabin fever during these cold months. Although as I type I am watching probably our second inch of snow come down - it is beautiful. Anyway we will keep you update on the progress of Baby #2~

8 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Loved the card! Congrats to you all...it really is an amazing (and busy) thing to have that second!!

HoweverAlthough said...

Excellent news! I wish I could hug you in person, but know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Connor is beautiful, by the way.

C said...

YAY! Can't wait to meet the newest little Welch!

Emerson and Brooks said...

Congratulations Welch Family! Connor's Valentine card was so cute- what a great way to share the exciting news. Thanks for including us. Here is a good way to look at an August baby- no cold and flu yet!!! Congrats again. Love- The Riley Fam

The Diddles said...

Congrats!!!!

Lane said...

Mandy! Congrats!

Ellen and John said...

Congratulations Welch Family! I saw your card at the Riley's house. So cute! We are sending good thoughts your way hoping that everything continues smoothly.

Hamrick's

The Brock Family said...

Your baby boy is precious! And you're due on my birthday! Congrats on everything!!! : )