Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Father's Day






Brian was actually out of town for his first father's day at the International Rotary Convention in LA with our good friend Jonathon Johnson -I have included a few pics from their trip - so we celebrated fathers day a little late, but celebrated nonetheless with a great afternoon at the pool and a relaxing night of grilling out steaks. Connor and I were able to celebrate with Popa C on father's day and we all were able to celebrate with Brian's family before he left for LA. Happy First Father's Day Dad -we love you!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Connor is growing up.....what a cutie pie, I can not wait to see him!! Love the matching shirts!! I love checking the blog and watching him grow! Thanks for all your mommy advice today, so glad I have you to call. love, J

Mandy said...

I love the first picture, can that little guy get any cuter, not Brian, Connor. Haha. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. love, Mandy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Connor is getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see him again. Miss you all. Love you! Natalie