Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Afternoon at the Farm











We had a great afternoon and evening with several of my good friends from high school last night. My good friend Rachel's dad lives on the most beautiful farm and they so graciously opened it to all of us -kids including to run, play and enjoy the beautiful night. Alyce was in town from Atlanta with her new precious baby girl Hayden -have you ever seen so much hair!!! The rest of the kids had a great time feeding and catching fish, picking blueberries, and just running themselves tired. I had such a great time catching up with dear friends I do not get to see enough and enjoy a delcious pot luck dinner. On another note - my pregancy is moving along - with a little more than 2 weeks to go, I have a tentative induction scheduled August 26th - we will keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Jason is keeping in the loop on baby boy #2!! you look so cute! you sure your pregnant?? j/k. hang in there...i remember how tough those final weeks were chasing a toddler! just keep accepting all the help you can get! Good luck with labor! I was induced with Charlotte and i loved it!