Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome Pierce!



We would like to annouce the newest member of our family - Joseph "Pierce" - Pierce decided to come on his own despite the well organized induction date I had planned for him this Wednesday. Monday night Brian and I had a last minute dinner night out planned. Conviently seconds after the babysitter arrived at 6:45 my water broke -needless to say we ended up going to the hospital instead of dinner! After a few hours at 4cm they started pitocin to speed the process - in less than 2 hours I dilated from 4 to 8cm and at 1:16 am Pierce was born at 7Lb 15oz, and 21 inches. We are so grateful for a healthy delivery and a healthy son. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! More pictures to come

7 comments:

Alyce Sindall said...

Congrats Welch Family on your newest edition! Pierce is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!

Alyce Sindall said...

oops.. I meant "addition!"

Emerson and Brooks said...

Congratulations Welch Family! Pierce is precious and I must add that Mandy you look beautiful! It doesn't look like you even had a baby! You go girl!!!!

tntrimblefamily said...

Congratulations! He is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mandy and Brian!!!! Pierce is so adorable!! Parks can't wait to meet his new buddy!! :) Mandy, I wish I looked as skinny and cute in my after delivery photos as you do!! Love to you all! :) Allison Lederer

Jenny Moore said...

Welcome Pierce!!! We can not wait to meet him!! Mandy you look totally awesome!! I agree with Kim, you go girl!!! Love to all!!

C said...

He's perfect! Congratulations, Mandy, Brian and Connor! Can't wait to meet the little guy :)