Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update





















Not sure how to post all that has happened in the last few months! Obviously life is crazy and I have had no free time, nonetheless it has been fun. May and early june was busy with traveling - since we have left town very little in the last year 3 trips back to back was a challenge. First Brian and I headed to Memphis to celebrate Will Hudson's wedding over the annual BBQ fest weekend - this is usually brians guys trip and I was prefectly fine keeping it that way until Will decided to get married - so we just pretended to be back in college for a few days and realized we are not and were exhausted by the time we left. The wedding was beautiful, outdoor perfect flower arbor setting and a relaxing reception, the BBQ fest was crazy - but fun to see the thousands and thousands that show up to compete, taste and see, still i think i will stay home next year.
The second trip was to Destin (pre oil)with the Welch's -so fun- both kids were a little afraid of the ocean at first but warmed up by the end of the week. The weather could not have been better, and we had a wonderful time with Carlene, Doug Megan Darren and of course my precious nephew Bradford -who is doing great and they have decided to postpone his surgery until next summer. Lastly we packed up the kids one last time to head to Hilton Head for a vacation with my entire family - 35 people came, and we had so mcuh fun -again great weather, and lots of helping hands for the kids -Both boys enjoyed the flat sand and calmer ocean -but they definately love the pool.
In between trips we have been seding a lot of time at the pool, having friends over to grill out, enjoying the beautiful nights and lightning bugs. and of course enjoying a wonderful fathers day with Brian.
The boys are growing like crazy - Connor is talking up a storm and so funny! and a smart cookie, knows his ABC's letter identification, counting to 20 and almost to 10 in spanish, mastered his colors, shapes and doing well with opposites. I will have to post some of his funny comments when they come to me. Pierce is everywhere! Crawling, climbing steps, pulling up and cruising furniture, he is clapping, babbling, waving bye bye, and giving high fives - and is just precious.
since it has been so long since my last post I will just include some of my favorite pics from the past few months!

1 comment:

HoweverAlthough said...

Oh, the boys are so adorable! I can't believe how much they remind me of Patrick at that age - such cuteness. I can only imagine how much you are all enjoying them. I hope you're having a fabulous summer. I love looking at your pictures. So glad you have a blog to keep me updated. ;)