Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy























What can I say - Life with 2 kids is kinda nonstop, and so yes I have neglected the blog! There is really too much to catch up on over the last few months, so instead of going into detail about swim lessons, potty training, a trip to the Highlands, my wonderful 30th birthday weekend at Blackberry farms (Brian Way outdid himself) An unforgettable week at Watercolor with my parents and Brothers that Connor can still not stop talking about, Pierce walking now running and celebrating his 1st birthday party backyard style at our house, and I am sure lots more I am forgetting I will post a few pics from this summer but mostly start from the now. We have been fully indulved into football season with UT having 4 home games in a row in september, mostly consuming our weekends, Brian and I did get to Athens last week (directly from Matthew Castles wedding in Nashville -Congrats to matthew and Jaymee) to watch the Dawgs embrassing victory -more importantly great time with some of the best friends we have -even if it was short and sweet. The boys both started preschool this fall and love it. Pierce grabs the top of the gate when we get to school to try to flip himself in, and heaven forbid I so up early to pick Connor up - he quietly tells me "we are not done Mom" and I am to wait outside. Pierce is blonde - full head of cottontop blonde -adorable but it is hard to claim him. He is also running, climbling and into everything -he definately sees himself as big as Connor and tries to mimic everything - If Connor has puppy on his head, so does pierce, if connor is riding his bike, pierce jumps on another riding toy -monkey see monkey do and double trouble. He has started little gym and loves it, He is starting to try to use words -Ball, Woof, are the 2 most recent, and just today he got his first haircut. Connor is at the wonderful age of unfiltered language - the other day I was trying to get him to hurry b/c we were late as usual and he looked at me and said "Honey, i told you i have to finish my puzzle" along with the language has been imagination - even though we are trying to give up naps we still have daily rest time - with the advancements of video monitors I have been able to wittness several surprise birthday parties, time outs, and races of his cars during "rest time". Connor is also on the birthday train with 4 parties in the next 2 weeks, and he is fully enticipating his upcoming number 3.
This weekend we have truly enbraced fall - Connor's playgroup had a halloween party friday morning, and this morning we ventured to the fruit and berry patch for tractor rides, pumpkin picking and corn mazes, following by haircuts -whew. Both kids are growing so fast and keeping us laughing daily.

No comments: