Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dad's Move



March has just begun and is already busy! After a lot of thought and prayer, Brian and his team have recently moved their business to Morgan Stanley. While he believes this will assists his clients and himself in the future the move has required a lot of work. As you can see Connor is obviously being as supportive as possible and very proud of his Daddy! I also finally got a picture of Connor sucking his thumb - I know I shouldn't encourage it but it's SOOOO precious!!

5 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I cannot get over how cute he is!! I love him sucking his thumb...classic!

Katie Brown

Mandy said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is so adorable and I can't believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see you guys. Where is all of his hair coming from? He looks like he is growing it not losing it like most babies. Love, Mandy

C said...

He's so cute!!! I can't believe how fast he's growing -- we need to get together soon, before he's all grown up :)

C said...

Oh, and also---Congrats on the move, Brian!

The Diddles said...

congrats on the move! Love the thumb sucking picture! He is so sweet and happy! It was good to see you at Kroger the other day!