Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter






We had a busy but fun Easter weekend. Connor attended 2 Easter Egg Hunt's on Saturday-one that I and my good friend Missy organize for our neighborhood and one at Cherokee. We were able to spend the evening before Easter with my family and spending quality time with Uncles Ryan, Brett and Patrick (Ryan and Brett even changed their first diaper!) Easter Morning Brian and I made a valid attempt at enjoying the morning service -Connor was not so impressed. Afterwards we had a great brunch with the Brian's family. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

The Diddles said...

Glad you had a good Easter! We missed the egg hunt at Cherokee-I had to go to Chattanooga to pick up my mom who was traveling back from FL with friends! I know it was great! I saw you from far away at brunch, but wasn't able to get over to see y'all! Connor is precious! We have that white bubble- but only got to wear it for our 6 mo. pics, b/c he outgrew it! uugh! See you soon!:)