Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A trip to Atlanta





Connor and I ventured to the big Atlanta this week -- yes by ourselves. I Do not recommend it. My child, as perfect as he is, is not a creature of change. He cried the WHOLE way there amist the horrific downpour of rain, cried for 2 hours before falling alseep (never does that)and cried most of the way home. Needless to say I was exhausted. Our trip, tiring as it was - was completely worth meeting my dear friend Jenny's new angel. Griffin Thomas Moore was born 2/13 and it absolutely precious!! and doesn't Jenny look fab already! Connor and I went straight for Jenny's house then ventured to the Rileys for a fun evening. Madison LOVES baby Connor and is just prepping to be a great big sis, she could not get enough of loving on him and wanted him to sit next to her the whole time. Connor and I even got to see my Aunt Tootie for a visit on the way out -thanks for the break! Aside for the exhaustion of single parenthood for 2 days -I loved seeing my Georgia Family

1 comment:

Mandy said...

we loved having you guys and missed you already. Maddie is still talking about Connor. We can't wait to see you guys again. love, Mandy and Madison